Golf Around London
1.Arrive at a London airport, drive to The Kensington Hotel in the ‘West End’ of London for 5 nights.
2.Play Walton Heath one of the world’s most famous clubs. The two world class championship courses have hosted nearly ninety significant amateur and professional championships and events.
3.Play The Berkshire Red Course with its unusual format of six par 5s, six par 4s and six par 3s.
4.Play Wentworth West Course and tread in the footsteps of the games great players from the last 85 years.
5.Play Sunningdale Old Course, high in the World rankings and many players favourite U.K. inland course.
6.Depart from a London airport.
We specialise in customised tours for discerning golfers seeking a quality golf experience.
Tour Option Click Hotel for Details Escorted Tour Self Drive Choose a package to suite your pocket
Golf around London – Option 1 The Kensington Hotel $2,526.00 $2,398.00
As well as these tours we can offer you a customized intinery. Call us or request a call back.
- 4 rounds of golf. 5 nights twin accommodation close to the course.
- Private driver / guide throughout in luxury mini-coach (price based on 8 sharing)
- Or self-drive minivan with insurance shared between 4 people. GPS included on self-drive
- Airport ‘meet and greet’. Support from area office with 24 hour on call service
- Also part of our service to request caddies and book carts, suggest and arrange sightseeing tours and other non-golf activities, recommend restaurants etc