Delhi and Taj Mahal Golf Tour
Day 01: Monday Arrive Delhi
On arrival you will be met and assisted by a Secrets of India representative, who will transfer you to the hotel and will be assisting you in the checking.
Day 02: Tuesday Delhi
Early breakfast at the hotel and enjoy a game at Qutab Golf Club.
Qutab Golf course, This is the first public Golf Course in India. Designed and developed by the Delhi Development authority, the Qutab Golf Course started with 9 holes in January 2000. In May 2002, a further 9 holes were commissioned making this a genuine 18 hole Golf Course. There is a 250 yards, state of art driving range in the golf course & combined with the training facilities available this makes the Qutab golf course a haven for beginners.
Day 03: Wednesday Delhi
Early breakfast at the hotel and enjoy a morning game at Delhi Golf Club. This is the first public Golf Course in India.
The Delhi Golf Club, a municipal course in the early 1930s became a corporate entity in 24th February 1950. The Course comprises of the championship 18 holeLodhi Course, part of the Asian PGA Tour, and the shorter 9- hole Peacock Course. The latter came into being when the course was re-designed by Peter Thomson in 1976-77.
Post lunch you may want the introductory orientation trip of the city-old and new Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, enjoy a rickshaw ride in ChandniChowk,. Drive past Red Fort, President House and Rajghat.
Day 04: Thursday Delhi
Early Breakfast at the hotel and enjoy a morning game at Noida Golf Course.
Noida Golf Course has in its precinct, a historical monument, which marks the spot where the Battle of Delhi between the forces of the Marathas and the British was fought in 1803. The mound on which this monument stands serves as an elevated tee off for the 16th hole (Championship Tee).Noida Golf Course is remarkable in the sense that 18 holes have been deftly packed in just 97 acres of land. What make the Noida Golf Course interesting are its lush green fairways which are bounded by the trees and water hazards.
Day 05: Friday Delhi – Noida – Agra
Early Breakfast at the hotel and enjoy a morning game at Jaypee Golf course.
Jaypee Golf course , India’s first 18-hole Golf Course championship designed by the legendary Greg Norman, the Jaypee Greens Golf Course is sprawled over 452 acres of land. Add to that, its 72 par course is one of the Asia’s longest Golf Courses, standing at 7347 yards. Not to forget 14 shimmering lakes & water bodies along with 88 snow-white bunkers that gives this lush green golf course a whole new meaning.
Post lunch drive to Agra.
Day 06: Saturday Agra – Delhi NCR region/Gurgaon
If it is clear sky and good sunrise we will visit the TajMahal … a mausoleum which celebrates Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Return back to the hotel for breakfast. Later we will visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar, and subsequently embellished by other Mughal Emperors. The beautiful yet forbidding structure houses many exquisite palaces, and is a handsome example of Mughal architecture.
Now we make our journey back to Delhi which should be 4 hours drive.
Day 07: Sunday Delhi NCR region/ Gurgaon- Onward international destination
Should you want to have another golfing round before you head back home, we can do this for additional fee at Classic Golf Course.
Classic Golf course and Resort, has been built on a 300 acre expanse, at the foothills of the picturesque Aravallis, on the outskirts of New Delhi. The Golf course comprises of a par 72, 7114-yard signature championship course and a par 36, 3135 yard. It attracts both leisure and business travelers.
You will be met by Secrets of India representative and transferred to the international airport for your flight back home.
**** TOUR CONCLUDES****
HOTEL ENVISAGED :
Deluxe CategoryFirst Class CategoryValue Category
- Accommodation for 6 nights on twin-share or single occupancy basis in the mentioned hotels or similar hotels as explained below
- Deluxe category is generally 5 star hotel
- First Class category is generally 4 star hotel
- Value category is 3 star deluxe
- Meals: Buffet breakfast
- Transportation by an air conditioned bus- Tempo traveler, Mini Coach or Large Coach as per the group size.
- English speaking local guides as per the itinerary.
- Portage at all airports / hotels
- Green fees for one round of 18 holes as per itinerary at 4 golf Courses
- Caddy fees
- Entrances for monuments (single entry) as per itinerary
- Camera fees for still photography
- 1 Half day tour of Old and New Delhi
- Full day tour of Agra including Taj Mahal by sunrise
- All currently applicable taxes
- International airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Any pre/post dinner drinks or drinks of any nature along with the meals unless specified
- Tips or gratuities to Caddy
- Any vehicle arrangements on free days or days at leisure.
- Video camera fee at monuments
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’