Canadian Rockies – The Jasper Park Lodge
Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Canadian Lodge Experience. Nestled in the Canadian Rockies on the shores of Lac Beauvert, the charming cabins and rustic elegance of The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty.
Stanley Thompson displayed some of the finest work of his career with this design. The 18-hole layout offers elevated tee boxes, dramatic bunkering and holes aligned with distant mountain vistas. Since the opening of the mountain golf course in 1925, this jewel set deep in the heart of the Canadian Rockies has been the setting of unforgettable memories.
• Located On The Pristine Shores Of Lac Beauver
• 18 Hole Championship Stanley Thompson Course
• Wildlife Just Outside Your Door
• 4 Food & Beverage Outlets Providing Something For Everybody
• Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools, Both Open Year Round
GOLF PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 3 Nights Fairmont Room Accommodation
- 2 Rounds of Golf PP On-site Jasper Park Course
- Other Courses Available - Subject to Surcharge
- Shared Golf Cart & Pre-Booked Tee Times
- Mid-size Rental Car with Unlimited Mileage
- Resort Taxes & Service Charges (Extra)